Facebook 'Like & Share' Contest
Stand a chance to WIN one (1) Japanese Used Piano worth up to $4,000 from Asia Music Book Store. Contest ends on 31 October 2020. The lucky winner will be announced on 10 November 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- The contest ends 31 October 2020, 23:59 hours (GMT +08:00); and is organised by Asia Music Book Store.
- The contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners who reside in Singapore except for employees of Asia Music Book Store, its affiliated partners and marketing agency.
- No purchase is required to enter this contest.
- One (1) winner stand to win one (1) unit Japanese used piano worth up to $4,000. Prize does not include piano bench, tuning services and delivery charges.
- Asia Music Book Store’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Asia Music Book Store’s decision.
- Winner will be notified via Facebook message on 10 November 2020.
- Asia Music Book Store reserves the rights to replace the piano with another of equivalent value.
- Piano is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability.
- Asia Music Book Store reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the contest.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the contest, Asia Music Book Store at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- Where applicable, prize not collected by 30 November 2020 shall be disposed of at Asia Music Book Store’s sole discretion. Asia Music Book Store’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Asia Music Book Store’s decision on the same.
- By entering the contest, each participant thereby (a) specifically authorizes Asia Music Book Store to use and/or license third parties to use such entry in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any matter other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (b) represents and warrants that all elements contained in the contest entry (i) is original to the participant or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to, (iii) does not contain libelous, tortuous, or the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation, (iv) is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful, and (v) shall not require Asia Music Book Store (the brand and its owner) to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of Asia Music Book Store’s use or exploitation of the same.
- For enquiry, please send us message on Facebook.